There are many repetitive tasks that take too long for employees to solve. This problem is familiar to every entrepreneur who has to combine strategic decision making with operational processes. Experts in almost any department in the company can benefit from automation as they can reorient from loading incoming data to solving analytical problems.
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) is a technology that allows users to deploy “digital workers” or software robots that mimic the actions of a person interacting with various IT systems to complete tasks. RPA helps companies optimize business processes, increase productivity and increase profitability over the long term.
So who needs RPA?
- Management uses RPA to streamline workflows across departments and save the company’s budget.
- IT teams are adopting RPA as a flexible, API-free automation tool, allowing a large number of robotic-ready processes to be rapidly automated.
- With RPA, marketing departments can reach more leads. Without tedious, repetitive tasks, the marketing department can focus on its most important task – customer acquisition and project management.
- The use of Robotic Process Automation allows HR teams to speed up the process of onboarding new employees and track the performance of company personnel.
- The implementation of RPA Schweiz allows the sales department to work more effectively with potential customers. Salespeople can improve their negotiation tactics and offer solutions that better suit their individual needs. With RPA robots, an employee can save hours on working with documents and spend them on analyzing and improving the quality of customer interaction.
RPA technologies can also be used to automate many other processes. As long as the activity is repetitive, time consuming, and has a clear process with few exceptions, it can be automated. This means that activities like ingesting data, filling out forms, collecting documents, sending similar emails to groups of people, and creating HR documents are some examples of processes and activities that can be automated.
RPA benefits include:
- Accelerated data management. Robots transfer data between numerous applications and documents.
- Labor productivity growth. Robots can run 24/7/365 and perform many different actions with simple instructions and algorithms.
- Improving the accuracy of work. RPA is necessary to enable employees to perform more complex tasks focused on increasing the company’s profit, rather than worrying about robots taking their jobs.
- Reliable and timely reporting. Automation of processes in data management makes it possible to make information-based decisions without spending hours on creating reports.
Implementing Robotic Process Automation Schweiz allows companies to optimize the time employees spend on repetitive processes and allocate it to more valuable analytical or strategic tasks.